Once you are done with the questionnaire, it is time to have some fun on Pinterest!!!
Now that you have shared who you are in the questionnaires, it is time to visually show me and yourself WHO YOU ARE & what your business represents.
When you are creating your board, I’d like you to pin images, fonts and quotes that resonate with you. We are diving deep into your personality and your style. We are not pinning what “other” people think we should pin or copying someone else. We are pinning and getting creative with YOU!
Here’s how we can get started:
- Go to Pinterest.com and sign up for an account if you don’t already have one.
- Follow me on Pinterest here
- Create a secret board and call it whatever you’d like
- Invite me as a collaborator so I can see what you are pinning
- Make comments below each pin to give me some insight
6. Try to keep the number of pins to 20. We’ll be narrowing it down from there.
If you have questions about what you need to be pinning, shoot me an email. Happy pinning!!!
P.S. – Need an idea of how to get started? Here is my inspiration board for my website: